11.09.2012

have a great weekend


Happy friday you all! Tonight we are going to a party at the Seattle Art Museum. There is a DJ and drinks and you get to browse the exhibits! I'm excited to do something new tonight!

Also, we have a new trip that we are starting to plan...Puerto Rico! We are taking off for Christmas and I can't wait for warm weather and tropical water.

Hope you all have something fun planned for this weekend as well!

Link Love

Beautiful alternative to the fleece coat
Warm apple pie pots!
Another beautiful wedding dress from J. Crew
This hotel literally has giraffes out your window

10 comments :

  1. Sounds like I blast! Something totally unique and different, a DJ in a museum! Exciting about Puerto Rico!

    xxx
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was pretty fun! Crazy to see a museum loud and packed with people!

      Delete
  2. Oh my gosh I got invited by my friend to go to that SAM event tonight - how funny if I would have been there, we could have met up! I really want to go to a future event. Have fun tonight!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would have been great! There should be one in the next few months too and it is worth it! I think we need to have a seattle bloggers meet up!

      Delete
  3. I AM SO JEALOUS. My kids are studying Latin America right now and you are GOING there. Baaah have the best time. Ever. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks! I can't wait, I just need to buy my tickets, but I think that is the hardest part of traveling!

      Delete
  4. Puerto Rico! I'm jealous! Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips