pinterest Facebook bloglovin Tumblr

11.14.2011

Svpply

Have you been to Svpply? Trust me, you should visit this site. It has amazing clothes/ random things that are all categorized by people you know. If you don't know anyone on Svpply, check out their gift guides, which are a perfect source for the upcoming holidays.


 Brian has a birthday coming up- well two days before Christmas, but I think this phone/wallet is a must!
Or this small espresso hot chocolate maker would be perfect for his nights up on the mountain!


I love these mini string lights- I think I would need a gazillion of these, but how pretty would they be strung around an alter...

 And this coat is my new favorite- wink*wink*

Via Svpply

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips