pinterest Facebook bloglovin Tumblr

12.21.2011

Wanderlust Wednesday: North Pole

It's only fitting that I feature the North Pole this Wednesday.  Well technically, it's not the North Pole, but Northern Finland, where Santa Claus lives... seriously.  I'm pretty convinced that Finland needs to be on my travel list, apart from that fact that I am part finnish (?), Finland offers cool igloo hotels, the northern lights, and now a Santa Claus village, I mean what more could you want!

Take a peek at Santa Claus Village (in Rovaniemi, Finland):

They even offer swanky little cabins up at the North Pole...


Check out Santa's website (run by elves of course)

It would be hard to decide between spending the holidays at the Christmas house in the Adirondacks or Santa Claus Village.





No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips