pinterest Facebook bloglovin Tumblr

3.08.2012

The Apartment of A&B

I thought I'd give you all a sneak peak at our tiny TINY apartment. I'm secretly a little proud of our space. Brian, being the crafty man that he is, built a super rad shelf and a headboard that I have been drooling over on Pinterest. I feel like we might be on the verge of hoarding, but for now i'm labeling our apartment as bohemian!
 Brian surprised me one day by matting and framing a painting we brought back from Laos. *It's the yellow one by our bed.
 Didn't he do a great job on the headboard and pallet shelf!

 I found that grey side table at a thrift fair and when I bought it, they owner told me that they called it "little ugly," but i'm pretty sure its grown out of its nickname.
 *That's a vintage school desk by the door (we're still not sure what to do with it).

I had to throw in some pretty lemons...they remind me of summer (and now i'm craving lemonade).

7 comments :

  1. The Apartment... the two of you have done a great job on your tiny space. It makes me want to visit. Love the headboard

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute! I love to see what other people do with their studios. we are in one too and it definitely takes extra creativity! well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. obsessed with the pallet shelves at the foot of your bed. i need them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! I wish I could take credit for the space, but B did most of it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your apartment! How long do you plan on living there?

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute apartment you have! Love the rustic look...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks! It definitely helps to have a handy fiance!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips