pinterest Facebook bloglovin Tumblr

3.16.2012

Photo Friday


Any big plans for the weekend? We are still trying to come up with something for St. Patricks day,  but if it stops raining, I might try and do a last minute 5k run. I also really want to see The Descendants this weekend! I just finished the book, and now I can't wait to see the movie (even though movies are usually way worse than the books). It is still in theaters here, but i'm pretty sure it is coming out on video soon?
Anyway, hope you all have a great weekend and send some sunshine our way!

Link Love

We are getting married here!
Un happy Hipsters blog; hilarious!
Things made from Swiss army blankets (I want it all)
Well Traveled Woman: best Tumblr ever
Another great travel blog


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips