pinterest Facebook bloglovin Tumblr

3.29.2012

Travel Essentials: Solid Perfume

When I travel, I love to bring solid perfume along. After backpacking a couple of different continents, there is just no way to smell great while wearing the same clothes for months. That is where a little solid perfume comes in.  I dab it on after a long train ride or a day walking in the city, and I feel instantly refreshed. 

1. $19.50- meringue moisturizing solid perfume
2.$26.00- happ & stahns solid perfume 
3.$24.00- owl solid perfume
4.$28.00- pondre d'orient

4 comments :

  1. that owl solid perfume looks like it smells great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty sure that it can't smell bad when it's that cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That pincushion one looks greats and I love the little sotry behind it on the website.

    http://www.daniellesdiscerningeye.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips