pinterest Facebook bloglovin Tumblr

6.15.2012

Happy Friday


What do you all have planned for the weekend? I see actual sunshine today so i'm praying june gloom (juneuary) is over! Anyway, on Saturday we are going to walk down to the Solstice Parade in the Fremont neighborhood of Seattle.  It is basically a very crazy and very strange hippie/ artist/ nudist parade in celebration of the summer solstice, i'll post some photos next week.  On a sad note, it's my last weekend with my salty fisherman, so i've got to squeeze in a date for us amidst packing up our apartment, so wish us luck... Hope you all have a great weekend!

Link Love

These men know how to wear beards right!
These children have some serious SWAG
This great travel blog combines "destination+design"
For the dad in your life...make these cinnamon roll donuts (on sunday ;)
Amazing photography + food = visual HEAVEN

And if you don't click any of the links above, be sure to click this one:
Airline passengers as explained by their pants...makes my rethink my typical yoga pant attire


2 comments :

  1. Sounds like a wonderful weekend–hope packing goes well! And that Airline passengers by their pants absolutely cracked me up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you liked that link! I was dying because I think i've been classified by my messy yoga pants too many times :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips