pinterest Facebook bloglovin Tumblr

8.10.2012

Happy Friday!


Here's to hoping you all have another perfect summer weekend! 
As for me, I have no weekend plans, but it is crunch time for the wedding and i'm pretty sure I should have not left planning down to the last month! Yikes! So I have to get on it...and I have to plan the honeymoon (which is more fun), so if anyone has been anywhere amazing in northern Belize, let me know!

Link Love

Biscoff Raspberry Cake, it looks as pretty as it does tasty
Free People has some amazing vintage finds
Brilliant and slightly ridiculous household tips 
Match your body type to what olympic athlete you would be - its hilarious!
A beautifully written post about travel

7 comments :

  1. I've always wanted to go to belize! lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I am excited and if you ever make it to Belize, go to tobacco caye! It's awesome!

      Delete
  2. gosh every post on your blog just makes me want/need to travel...right now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, I know! I can't decide if I am torturing myself slowly with each post, or using it as an outlet so I don't go stir crazy!

      Delete
  3. Great pic!!!!!

    http://estilohedonico.blogspot.pt/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips