pinterest Facebook bloglovin Tumblr

9.07.2012

Have a great weekend!

Hope you all had a great week! Brian and I are packing our bags and heading back to Seattle! I'm craving pho, and Ethiopian food...although it is going to be really hard to pull me out of my favorite Ballard bakeries!
 We are on the look-out for an apartment, and we have around four days to find one before we take off for Mexico! That's plenty of time, right?

Link Love

Quitokeeto: fun word, awesome goods
We want to stay here on our honeymoon
Super cute poster
10 books every girl should read in her 20's
I love everything about this recipe: Grilled summer squash & peach salad with manchego and white truffle!

5 comments :

  1. you can do it! queen anne is my favorite neighborhood of seattle so if yall find a place there i will probably die of jealousy! good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Emily! I love queen anne as well! It is so cute! If you ever find yourself in Seattle, be sure to let me know!

      Delete
  2. Have fun in Seattle! I have a friend that lives there and I really need to go visit her :) Have fun in Mexico!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It feels so good to be back in the city again!

      Delete
  3. Mike's Noodles in the International District (off of Maynard, I think) has a yummy, authentic bowl of noodle soup. SO GOOD!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips