pinterest Facebook bloglovin Tumblr

5.22.2013

wanderlust wednesday: plain, wa (continued)

Located two and a half hours outside of Seattle, Plain isn't a destination I ever thought would make my "wanderlust" list...but there's something to be said about a little R&R in the country. When I was looking through Brian's photos, I knew I had to share a few of them so that you all could see how beautiful a town like Plain is.

 











 As a bonus, Leavenworth (a little Bavarian mountain town) is located only 20 minutes away.

 What do you think? Could you spend a weekend in Plain?

2 comments :

  1. We went to Leavenworth on our road trip - fun to see your pics from around that area!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm totally going to check out Plain... you are the second person who has mentioned it to me recently and it sounds super fun. Really pretty, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips