pinterest Facebook bloglovin Tumblr

8.12.2013

weekend recap

 I hope you all had a great weekend! Saturday I woke up a 4am and drove/ ferried over to Whidbey Island to run a half marathon with two of my friends! It was a gorgeous race, with water views throughout the entire course!
 We then headed to their wedding venue to finalize some of their pre-wedding arrangements!



 We accidentally stumbled upon the Scottish Highland games over at their wedding venue. I couldn't resist snapping a photo of this dapper gentleman.
I spent Sunday recovering from my race, browsing Ballard's amazing farmer's market, and planning our impending road trip!



8 comments :

  1. Your blog is so cute! I love your photos. Your wedding venue looks amazing. And I regret never checking out the Ballard market during the year that I lived there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops just realized that was your friend's venue, not yours. ;)

      Delete
  2. That man is way too dapper, he's showing everyone up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like the perfect weekend... congrats on the half marathon - that is huge! When is your hubs getting back, it must be soon now :)

    xxx
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just discovered your blog and I was so excited to find someone else who lives in Seattle! Your blog is so pretty :) And, congrats on your half marathon.. that's such an awesome achievement!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Whidbey island! We have seriously considered moving there many times.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips