pinterest Facebook bloglovin Tumblr

10.27.2011

Roost + Lover.ly

The temperature is consistently dropping here, and the trees are almost bare. It would be nice if fall lasted longer, but it seems the last hurrah of fall is halloween (at least in northern Idaho). Anyways, I think this would be the perfect halloween treat (if only someone would make it for me, because it's a little beyond my skill level). 

Butternut Squash and Hazelnut Bouchons, with Toasted Nutmeg Ice cream 
(I have no idea what this mean but I know I would love it!)





Courtesy of the stunning blog, Roost


On a side note, I just got a Lover.ly account. It's like Pinterest, but just for weddings and I am officially addicted. You can search by theme, style, color, and the list goes on, and then categorize your favorites:


It's beautiful, go check it out: Here

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips