pinterest Facebook bloglovin Tumblr

11.28.2011

cannelés

This past weekend in Seattle, I made it my mission to find a canelé.
 The whole weekend I could almost taste this incredible french pastry, but out of the ten bakeries I went to, cannelés were definitely not on the menu! Supposedly, Honore Bakery in Ballard has incredible cannelés, but they are closed til' Wednesday!
 Anyways, now I am going to have to try and whip up some cannelés at home and thank god for Chez Pim's detailed recipe (which is far too long to include in this post), so head over to her site to find out her method; something involving beeswax and copper molds. 


Trust me, they are worth the effort!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips