pinterest Facebook bloglovin Tumblr

11.25.2011

Photo Friday

I love Thanksgiving: for the cranberries, the sweet potatoes, the multiple pies (I have a sweet tooth), but most of all it's nice to have a day that makes you look back at all that you are thankful for (pie included).
As for today, I am taking it slow and recovering from the copius amounts of food I consumed last night, and I might even resort to wearing overalls or a snuggie in public. 

I hope all your Thanksgivings were great 
and 
Happy Black Friday

A temple in Thailand
(random, I know, but I thought it was pretty)


Link Love:

Singing in the Subway
A calendar for foodies/gardeners
How to make the famous Paseo Cuban sandwich (substituting leftover turkey of course)
 Running motivation
Perfectly curated outfits


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips