pinterest Facebook bloglovin Tumblr

12.12.2011

Mondays....

I think I need a theme for Mondays...something that can turn the plain old Monday post into something exciting, and since Brian and I have become more stationary and less vagabond-y, I will need something travel related to cure my wanderlust. Maybe arm chair travel/ posts about the best travel books? Or a destination wedding Monday? 
Any great ideas? I would love to hear  them!

As for now, this Monday will be a very random post:

Scenes from my weekend...




Just a word of warning: do NOT see New Years Eve, hands down the worst movie I have seen in a while, I mean Halle Berry what were you thinking! And Michelle Pfiffer kissing Zack Effron...come on! (the real movie we wanted to see was sold out).

Random:
Cute post on getting kissed on top of the Empire State Building!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips