pinterest Facebook bloglovin Tumblr

12.13.2011

Holiday Gifts

I love to see the curated christmas gifts that some of the other bloggers are posting. They are always full of interesting/unique gifts, so if you are a little late on the holiday shopping, hopefully these will inspire you (to stop procrastinating)!

 Here are a few of my favorite:

From Honestly WTF: "A Gift Guide for the Dudes"

I love the handmade ties in the top corner, I think I am going to make Brian wear one for the wedding! Go here to find out more about these gifts.


Hip Hip Gin Gin's "Stocking Stuffer Guide"


I love the #12, the macaron necklace! Go here to find specifics.


My favorite gift guides are from A Cup of Jo, if only for her titles alone...
For "The Chubby Toddler that Laughs as All Your Jokes (Even the Dumb Ones) and Never Refuses a Cheerio"





Is it weird that I would totally enjoy these toddler gifts? Find them here.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips