pinterest Facebook bloglovin Tumblr

1.23.2012

Instagram Iphonography: Weekend in Pictures

I'm obsessed with Instagram and after reading Pugly Pixel's Iphonographie posts, I decided to share my weekend through Instagram as well. 

 How was your weekend? Ours was a busy one because, well, we have some news... we are moving back to Seattle!   Actually, Brian set off last weekend and is already moving into our little apartment in Ballard, where I will join him next week. 
So expect a lot more posts on farmer's markets, bakeries, and general Seattle goodness!



*Also, my friend Corey is currently traveling Asia with her boyfriend and they have started a great blog called Travel Swag, check it out!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips