pinterest Facebook bloglovin Tumblr

2.24.2012

Photo Friday: Seattle!

Happy Friday! What do you all have planned for the weekend? I'm back in Coeur d'Alene for the week and I need to catch up on some much needed wedding planning, 'yikes!' 
We can't decide what to do (with the wedding) and we are now thinking of moving it all down to Mexico instead! Any thoughts on destination weddings?

Link Love:

Papersnitch: an extremely rad & crafty blog
Vintage globes that you can decorate yourself!
Handmade Mexican tissue banners; perfect for a destination wedding
Delicious and funny to boot; my new favorite food blog



2 comments :

  1. It's been awhile since I've been to Seattle. Very much a city I love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, there is a certain charm to Seattle!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips