pinterest Facebook bloglovin Tumblr

9.05.2012

Wanderlust Wednesday: Punta Del Este, Uruguay

Easily the most expensive place in Uruguay, Punta del Este is a beach resort town for wealthy Argentinian's, Uruguayans, and Brazilians. Many flock here in the summer to escape the big cities and soak up the sun and the nightlife. 
Located two hours by bus from Montevideo, Punta del Este sits on a peninsula, affording ocean views almost everywhere you stand. It has been appropriately named the "Monaco" of South America.

If you haven't made it to South America yet, then hopefully this little gem of a B&B is persuasion enough. Casa Zinc is a small 6 room posada located just outside of Punta del Este. Looking through the photos of this hotel felt more like flipping through Dwell magazine (or pinterest) than a hotel. The hotel is impeccably designed using antiques and salvaged materials, giving it just a touch of rustic and a whole lot of charm. 
Photos via Here 

8 comments :

  1. what a gorgeous B&B. These photos make me want to hop on a plane to Argentina immediately! I have never been to South America and am dying to visit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! Uruguay is my favorite place in the work- you must go!

      Delete
  2. Wow, absolutely stunning! This little bed and breakfast is definitely pinterest worthy! Mckenzie is right, it makes me want to hop on a plane :)

    xxx
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  3. THOSE ROOMS. I just can't believe how lovely, rustic, simple and creative they are. I want to go to a place that makes me want to pin it the minute I walk in (is that a strange request?)! xoxoo, hm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, no- I was thinking the same thing- "I would pin this whole place!"

      Delete
  4. Wow, this place looks beautiful. I love the giant hand sculpture coming out of the sand, wish we had some interesting art like that here!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips