pinterest Facebook bloglovin Tumblr

12.14.2012

We're off!

Today is the big day, we take off for Puerto Rico for 17 days, and then New York for about 3 days. Here is my packing list for the trip. I tried to keep it light, but decided to pack it into a suitcase instead of my trusty backpack (I thought I could fit more). I learned through this trip that nothing is harder than packing for two totally different climates! And sweaters take up 1/2 of my space! But I think I will keep warm and layer, layer, layer while in New York.

The packing list for a 20 day trip:
1 pair of jeans
2 sweaters (for New York)
1 chambray shirt 
2 tshirts
5 tank tops (dressy & basic)
3 pairs of shorts
1 skirt
1 dress/ cover up
1 sarong
2 swimsuits
and underwear...
+ 1 scarf/ pair of gloves (for New York)
And my camera, computer, holga, and basic toiletries (no hairdryer or curling iron)
On the plane I am wearing a puffy coat (that's super compressible) dress and leggings

Wish us luck! We fly to Minnesota today, spend the night, and then head to San Juan in the morning. We might even try and squeeze in the Mall of America while we are on 15 hour layover. 

6 comments :

Thank you for your lovely comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips