1.24.2013

new york round two

Our first full day in New York, we woke up and headed over to Alphabet City to check into our apartment. We rented a place on Air BnB and it was AMAZING! I loved the apartment, and it really gave us a glimpse of what it would be like to live in New York. After checking in we decided to walk down to the financial district, but I got distracted immediately by pastries and China town.
The Essex Market was one of my favorite places that we found. It is a huge indoor market with little food booths, where you can find anything from gourmet organic food to a pigs head. I beelined it for the bread stand in the market. As you can see, I am in heaven! I picked up the best pastry, filled with pistachios and dark chocolate. 








5 comments :

  1. I've never rented an apartment before but I'm going to have to remember that for our next vacay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going in less than 2 months for the first time! I also booked an apartment through AirBnB, it's soooo much cheaper than a hotel room. I would love any suggestions on things to see/places to eat.
    -Jess

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never been to NY but the last time my sister went she rented an apartment and it seems like the way to go! Chinatown looks super neat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i hope someday i can visit NY ! :/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome pictures aww NYC never been, only florida, a bit different i agree !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips