pinterest Facebook bloglovin Tumblr

2.25.2013

seattle sessions: weekend recap

We had a low-key weekend around Seattle, but the highlight has been cat sitting for two hairless felines, Caesar and Julian. They are both girls, but were named by little boys, if you are wondering. They feel like suede and are pretty nosy, but on the upside, they are extremely cuddly and their hairless-ness grows on you! 
A run around Discovery Park on Saturday...



Pho and Vietnamese Coffee...pretty standard for a lazy Sunday.


 The first flowers i've seen! 

You can follow my instagram @ashled2

4 comments :

  1. I think hairless cats are so cute! Like siamese with a haircut ;) Sounds like an awesome weekend... I love Pho :)

    xxx
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  2. seattle is high on my list of places i must see! loves so great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a fun weekend! I think those cats are adorable! I wonder if they get cold, though? Do they have to wear kitty clothes? That would be super cute. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh god, I die for Vietnamese coffee.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips