pinterest Facebook bloglovin Tumblr

2.06.2013

wanderlust wednesday: the resort at paws up

Do you guys watch The Bachelor? I do, and this season is a train wreck! But, in honor of The Bachelor's little Montana visit, I thought I would share an awesome resort just outside of Missoula.

The Resort at Paws Up is a luxury ranch resort situated on a 37,000 acre working cattle ranch. They offer beautiful private cabins and glamping tents, but it'll cost you an arm and a leg ( $1,035 per night to be exact...one can dream).



A bathroom with a view:

The dining hall (all meals are included in the price)
All photos via The Resort at Paws Up

It's definitely on my bucket list to go "glamping," but for now I have to resort to camping in the "Nugget," our 1970's motor home.

13 comments :

  1. Wow! How beautiful! We watch the Bachelor & my husband was saying how much he wants to go to Montana & then last night Canada. And I just admitted my hubs watches the Bachelor...ooops! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha don't worry! Mine watches it too (he doesn't really have a choice) but I secretly think he loves it! And these past few episodes have been pretty guy-friendly with the rock-climbing and canoeing etc!

      Delete
  2. My husband is obsessed with The Bachelor but I actually dont' watch it, LOL. That resort in Montana looks absolutely amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that he watches it and you don't! Haha I will have to tell mine that so he doesn't feel so bad when I force him to watch it!

      Delete
  3. This place looks perfect! My husband actually watched The Bachelor with me the other night because of all the aerial shots of Montana... it was nice to relive a bit of our time there last summer through, of all things, The Bachelor!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I love hearing that everyone's husband watches it too! Mine will feel so much better that he's not the only one!

      Delete
  4. I'm actually really glad you posted this because I was going to look at that. But..I think I may resort to a tent in some wilderness somewhere and save the extra money. HAHA! Beautiful, though!

    amanda @ we and serendipity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it stunning! Though never in my right mind would i pay 1000 a night to camp!

      Delete
  5. hahah glamping... definitely more my style... but not the $1000 price tag

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm with ya there! I would love to glamp...I'll just have to get creative & make my own site!

      Delete
  6. Oh yes!! I could happily live in a gorgeous tent for a few days. That place looks phenomenal.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips