pinterest Facebook bloglovin Tumblr

4.06.2012

Photo Friday


*I am honored to be a part of Roam & Home's "Vintage Travel" series; so head on over to check out my 13 year old self in Puerto Vallarta (cornrows and all).*

What do you all have cookin' up this weekend? I have today off from work (yay Good Friday!) and plan to maybe tackle this registering thing! Have you guys registered for gifts before? Do you make an appointment? I'm pretty sure that I might get a hold of the scanner go a little crazy scanning everything. 
On the top of my list for my wedding registry: a Vitamix and a Kitchenaid mixer! I'm definitely crossing my fingers for those. The Vitamix is a super high powered blender.  
You can even make your own flours and peanut butter!

I hope you all have a great weekend and Easter! Even though we are getting way too old for it, i'm pretty sure we are going to do a Easter egg hunt, but for money instead of candy (i'm putting on some football padding for this one)

Link Love:

I've been watching a lot of documentaries lately (thank you Netflixs) here's a few of my favorites:

Forks over Knives, a great one about the benefits of a plant-based diet/ some scary facts

A Walk to Beautiful, about five Ethiopian women suffering from fistulas, incredibly touching (a must watch but bring some tissue)

A Map for Saturday, about what it's like to be a long-term backpacker


2 comments :

  1. hey ashley! so glad u found my blog and even more glad that i found yours! your blog is beautiful! i'm so glad to see that someone else loves documentaries...and i'm always lookin for new ones to see. i saw A Map for Saturday and thought it was awesome. if you're looking for a new doc to watch, check out Dear Zachary if you haven't seen it yet...bring as many tissues as u can find...its heartbreaking...but amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rachel! I'm really glad that you like mine as well :) and thank you for the recommendation, I am always on the look out for new documentaries/ I will definitely try and find Dear Zachary!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips